2007年6月26日星期二

Why can't I do that ?

RECENTLY,I scanned the 21st century newspaper ,when I suddenly attracted in a brief news .It is established by one of my palmate in Hanan finances and economics institute .
I felt ashamed of myself ,though I'm a English major student ,it's difficult to me to write a good English letters .To tell the truth ,I need not flock to the canteen or washing room as senior high school ,which seems a great deal of time in my spare time ,while my study time just reduced to the class time .Of course ,I can't improve a lot .Genuinely ,I know something like time in our lives is irreversible .Once I learnt a word :Someone who made the worst use of time is the first to complain about its shortness.
why do I always fuss about ?why can't I make up my mind studying ?I really regret the slipping days .

没有评论: