2007年6月26日星期二

Exams give poor people a chance

I read a news yesterday ,which impressed me much .I 'm a second rate college student from a poverty rural area. As everyong . I have ambition.Hoeever ,I'm always confused in the first college year.
while the college is a beautiful dreame in my mind before I entering the college .now ,I 'm trapped in great trouble .After gratuation ,the market is much more fierce than now ,and it is a great problem if I can't find a well-paid job .Once or more ,I feel it is necessary to go further education .On the other hand,the burden in my parents is so heavy that I can't do that .
In the rich'mind ,gaokao -the annal college entrance exam is not everything in some way .several critics has repuliced the hatry of the gaokao ,however ,it's an important way for the rural and the working -family kids to change their lives forever by their scores .

没有评论: